Friday, September 14, 2007

Long time... no post!

Gosh it has been a long time since I have posted. I am now back to work full time and just don't seem to have the time or energy to sit at the computer after I get home.

Quick update - we are continuing to try solid foods and not having much luck. Seems to be a texture thing. It is possible he is also allergic to rice cereal as we had some pretty bad vomiting two weekends ago in Ashland and again after we got back after a rice cereal meal. We have our 6 month check-up next Wednesday, so we will discuss it with the doc then. Check out the new sidebar to see all the things we have tried so far.

I promise I will post pics as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Hey Miranda! Hope everything went well and you found the source of the vomitting.....that's never fun. How's working full time again?