Living room /entry way
Around the corner is the kitchen and dining area. I think we will be using the dining area for an extended kitchen and put the dining table in the living room. The kitchen is pretty small.
Off the kitchen and dining area, is my favorite part of the house, which is the family room. I love the fireplace and the vibe in this room.
(Our realtor is the one in the doorway.)
A spacious 2 car garage with the washer/dryer hookups....
Down the hallway from the living room, is the full bathroom
The guest room is straight across from the bathroom
And a little further down the hall is Benjamin's room. We picked out a lovely shade of blue for it and will start painting soon. This room is at the back of the house, across from ours.
Our room is the yellow one. We always catch Cortni at great angles! (BTW, she was here for a visit in March and I know I owe you a post on it!)
The single master closet!
The "master" 1/2 bath. I think you can use the toilet and sink at the same time!
The backyard. The second greatest thing about this house next to the family room. It is huge! Riley loves it. 
So far, we are so happy here. We went from 800 sq ft to 1250 sq ft. And the difference is not in the bedrooms, but in the living space, which we love. After all, we are only in our rooms to sleep!Please visit any time!
2 comments:
That house looks great, and so close to the bike path!! Congratulations!!
Hey neighbor. The house looks awesome...and I LOVE the backyard. It will be just perfect for Benjamin to play in this summer...maybe we'll take a walk down and visit you guys sometime this week:-) Congratulations
Post a Comment