Good-bye wild-baby-hippie-mullet hair!


Halfway done....
And the finished product. Sorry to not have a finished front view for you. Flaw in our plan was to do this right before nap time! Cranky!


Halfway done....
And the finished product. Sorry to not have a finished front view for you. Flaw in our plan was to do this right before nap time! Cranky!
3 comments:
I hope you saved some baby hair for the baby book : )
Baby book? What's that? Just kidding. I definitely did! However, I haven't written in it in a long time.
He looks so cute. Believe it or not, Sofia has never had a haircut still. Here hair is starting to veer towards the mullet path, but I am scared that if I cut it, it won't come back curly. Mullet with curly hair or non-mullet with straight hair... what's a girl to do?
Post a Comment