Monday, August 4, 2008

Enchanted Forest in Salem

Just south of the Salem exits, there is a magical place called Enchanted Forest. From the freeway, it looks like a pit. But the pit is actually Thrill Ville - a "retired" theme park. Enchanted Forest is up in the trees and you can't see it from the road. Going there, we didn't realize this and so we weren't too excited. We were pleasantly thrilled to have a nice walk through the trees, many kid friendly rides and displays, as well as a few roller coasters for adults.

Joann (Paul's sis) and her kids, Ashley and Spencer, came up to visit us for the weekend and we got the bright idea to go. I have a feeling we will be going again soon!
I thought the little train was so precious. But for the life of me, I cannot get the phrase "Big man, little jacket" out of my head. Tommyboy fans, you know what I am taking about! And sorry, huney!Of all the things to do there, I think Benjamin enjoyed stairs the most. :o)

1 comment:

Kara said...

I've never been, but you think it is worth it?