Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playing with the pup

I know it has been quite a while since I posted. My sincerest apologies! I started a tough set of classes this fall and am still working 40 hours. Plus the challenges of having a 19 month old..... Something has to give sometimes!

Last weekend we puppy sat Kelly and Ken's puppy, Clover. She is a golden retriever pup and I think about 10 months old. The Man had a GREAT time with him. At first he was overwhelmed by her energy, but by the end we had decided we need to get the boy a dog! Enjoy this lengthy video that will give you insight into the nights (and energy!) around our house. (Excuse the baby nudity - some of our more playful times are right after bath!)

To see a video of them playing together, go here: Google Video it is more than five minutes long, but he gets clothes on and starts playing with Paul about halfway through and they have a lot of fun together.

We have put off the puppy thoughts for now. Riley blew out her other rear knee while Clover was here. She will probably have to have another surgery. She is in a lot of pain with it and we are managing it with heavy drugs until the vet determines the next course of action. Just what we needed!

1 comment:

Lorene said...

Hi Miranda, I loved the video! I can't believe how big Benjamin is! Looks to me like Kelly and Ken really need to get boy for their dog!! I'm living in Seattle now if you guys ever get up here you can stay with me. I'm moving into my new house right after Thanksgiving and there is plenty of room. Or maybe you and Kelly will come up here to look for dresses for her wedding? Would love to seeyou sometime, Lorene