Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catching Up

As Kelly found out when she visited us, our computer was dying and incredibly slow. It made it impossible to do even the easiest of tasks on. So we took an advance on what we will get back for our tax refund and bought a new one before our old ones dies completely and we can't salvage the data.

So I have some catching up to do. It seems like there is never enough time in the day to work, study, play with the man, and get chores done, but I would like to make this more of a priority and shoot for updates twice a month. If you are tired of checking back for updates all the time and hate the disappointment (or maybe you don't even check back anymore!) then talk to me about Feed Readers. They are a great way to let you know when your favorite blogs have had updates, without you having to go and check them yourself.

Okay commercials aside and on to the updates. The holiday post is new. I'm working on more. In the meantime, feel free to check us out on Facebook. Both Paul and I are usually there at least once a day.

No comments: