Saturday, January 23, 2010

Abby is 6 weeks old!



My girl is 6 weeks old! And weighs 14 lbs and 13 oz with clothes on! She is so opposite of Benjamin physically, but personality wise, she seems mellow and similar so far. It is so right having her around. The hat she is wearing was made for B when he was 6 months old and we visited my sister in AK. A friend's daughter who was maybe 8 made it for him. She has outgrown (really neverfit into) all the newborn warm hats we have. She is busting out of her size 1 diapers. We tried the cloth (and will try again) but she keeps floading through them. She is eating a ton aftterall, bt I think I have come far to used o how much disposables can absorb!


1 comment:

The Growing Hennans said...

Thanks, Lucy. I know this blog really isn't much, but I appreciate you saying you like it! I'll make sure and check yours out after this current and icky midterm week!

Miranda