We were able to get some pictures - flash photography wasn't allowed. This first picture appeared completely black, but I was able to get something out of it. Too cute too pass up.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Walking with Dinosaurs
Grampy J and Gramm Carol came up at the end of February to take Benjamin to "Walking with Dinosaurs" at the Rose Garden as his 3rd birthday present. We had great seats and I was worried about B being too scared by the life-size and realistic sounding T-Rex, but he wasn't at all and was just begging for more. He LOVED it!
We were able to get some pictures - flash photography wasn't allowed. This first picture appeared completely black, but I was able to get something out of it. Too cute too pass up.




We were able to get some pictures - flash photography wasn't allowed. This first picture appeared completely black, but I was able to get something out of it. Too cute too pass up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment