Sunday, May 30, 2010

Abby's Floor Time

This video isn't intended for most audiences. It really is for Kelly and Cortni who may want to see Abby in action. Some of the commentary in the background is kind of funny too as Benjamin begs for things and I tell Paul about my day at clinicals in the hospital, but you may just want to check in on spots of it since it is raw and 14 minutes long! The end is kind of funny (12:40 on) but may make you queasy. :o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great baby Abby is! I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks. I love the part in the video where Benjamin says he doesn't like meat, he just likes sausage : )

Unknown said...

I thought there was gonna be an onscreen blowout or something when you threw that queasy in there. It was cute. Definitely liked the sausage part. And the end.

The Growing Hennans said...

Na! Queasy from my poor camera work!

Glad you liked it. The blanket was a nice surprise at the end. She's good at things like that. She might be as clumsy as me!