Benjamin has started to consciously smile at us! It is so sweet! Very quick and tough to catch on film though.
I caught the boys during their evening bonding time....

Occasionally, we set Benjamin up in the Boppy while I try and get some things done (like go to the bathroom on my own, you know, big things! :o) He loves his slippery Pooh blanket Aunt Cortni got him, but it sure let him slide. I came back and found him like this.

I took Benjamin to his second OSU softball game and we also went to a friend's daughters JV softball game at a local high school. Big difference going to the college game and then the JV high school game in the same day! Amazing how many people say that he is such a tiny baby. i see him everyday, and I can still tell that he is gaining weight like crazy and weighs a ton to me. We also visited our friend Heidi who was in our natural childbirth class with us. She had her beautiful baby, Clara, last Monday and is spending two weeks in her room, bonding with her daughter. Clara was 7 pounds and change and holding her is like holding a feather compared to Benjamin! Megan and her son Zak (also from the same class) met us there. It was a room full of babies! We were just missing Kelly, who will deliver in May. Some pictures were taken and I will try and get copies and post them here.
Benjamin and I also went to our weekly Thursday playdate. Below is a picture of all the babes. From left to right we have Finn (16 weeks), Elie (8.5 weeks), Bastian (7.5 weeks), and Benjamin (4 weeks to the day). Benjamin is as long as Elie and Bastian and heavier than Bastian. They are adorable! Elie sure has a lot of boyfriends!

Riley is feeling really neglected. As much as we have tried not to change her world, it is inevitable. Here she is making Paul give her a little quality time. When she gets her brush out, she is very insistent that we use it!
1 comment:
I know you want comments on this thing, but the link is hard to find...Anyhow - NICE WORK! I wish that pictures of me and the man weren't always so awful.
Post a Comment