Thursday, April 5, 2007

3 Weeks Old

Benjamin is getting more exciting to us. He is starting to have some intense eye contact!

Benjamin and I also started a Live and Learn with your Baby class at Linn-Benton Community College. We will meet weekly with about 15 other moms and their infants and toddlers to discuss issues we want to learn about and to let the older tots (~9-13 months) interact and have a play date. Benjamin is by far the youngest kid in the class and we don't do much, but I enjoy the time with other parents and the knowledge sharing. Most of the folks in there have been going to the class since their babes were born. Hey at $10 a term, you can't beat the price!

We also attended another Le Leche League meeting on Wednesday and were invited to a playgroup with three other nice moms who are my age. We went on Thursday and it was nice to just chill for a few hours in someone else's house and feel free to nurse, play, and share ideas and issues. We decided to make this a weekly outing.

Famished after a day of errands.... Benjamin was VERY patient but lost it toward the end!Our natural childbirth group gathered for french pastries and hot cocoa this week. Paul had to accompany me since I still can't drive per docs orders, even tho I am pain-free.
Paula came and visited us again this week.
Dad and Carol came by fr a late b-day visit.
...and Benjamin started to notice hanging toys!

No comments: