Thursday, March 29, 2007

2 Weeks Old

We had Benjamin's two week check-up this week. He is now 9 lbs, 5 oz - a full pound heavier than he was when we left the hospital! He got a clean bill of health and screamed all through his PKU heel prick! Ouch!





























































My camera can do this neat thing where it takes 16 pictures really fast and puts them on one image. I love this sequence. (Click on it for a bigger view.) My favorite frame in at the end of the second row. I put it below.












My bosses, Marnie, Sharon, and Marlys came to visit and brought us a bunch of ready-made dinners! They were fantastic! Thanks to you three and Kathy and Kristie!
Paul's sister-in-law, Joann, brought her kids (Ashley-10, Spencer-6) up to visit us for a few days this week. It was so nice having them here, but I am sure glad they start small and grow into their sizes and their volume levels! I have a lot to get used to! :o)

No comments: