Happy St Patty's Day to all! We are spending it in the hospital, waiting for our little man to be released to our room. I am feeling great. I have to take a little ibuprofen for swelling and they offer drugs for pain, but I am not really having any and only take them up on it if I overdo it walking around or holding Benjamin. I feel ready to go home! But we will stay another night. We just found out that they will let Benjamin stay in our hospital room tonight, but with a monitor. This is great! We wanted at least a taste of parenting before we are home and without resources. We were a little scared this wouldn't happen because he had to have the oxygen tent over him again last night. I'm glad he was fine by morning.
Mom and Pete have been here since late on Day 1. I am so glad they got to come up and meet their little grandson, even if they can't stay for too long.
Bobier visited us in the hospital today. No Matt, you aren't going to break him! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment