Last night we went to see Mike Birbiglia down in Eugene. He is my favorite comic. If he is coming to a town near you, GO SEE HIM.
Thanks to Cortni for the tickets and to Kelly, Ken, & Marilyn for watching the B-Man! Hope you had fun.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. That is so nice that you got a real night out without Benjamin. Oh.. dates are so important when you have kids, and I am in need of one. Benjamin looks so cute in his costume. I would love to see you soon, but I know you are so busy.. so let me know if you are free and bored sometime :)
I LOVE Mike Birbiglia!!!! How fun! Now I'm going to spend the next 10 minutes figuring out if he's coming near me...
AND. I was all set to come in to the office on Monday to surprise everyone (or you know, the one person who'd care...you... :) ) but then I ran into Kris (I swear it was Benz-something, but now is it Hunt? Did she get married?) at the Toy Factory in downtown Corvallis (of all places!) and she reminded me that you were all out on Monday. I was so sad!!! I was so looking forward to surprising you and seeing The Man!!! Next time I swear I'll come up over a non-holiday!
Post a Comment