Monday, November 19, 2007

What the...?!

Paul and I will often comment to each other when we hear the news that this country is going completely out of control and quickly down the drain.

Just like Kara, we watched Sicko over the weekend and can't believe it all. I once met someone in a community fiance class who had to declare bankruptcy because of a heart-attack. I just thought until now that it was unusual!

Need more proof? How about this?

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/national/2007/11/19/Boys.Rape/?cvqh=itn_boys

How is it possible to raise children in this society? Please leave comments and opinions!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am so glad you got to see the movie! Chris and I said if anything really bad happened to any of us health wise and insurance doesn't cover it, we are moving!! It seems hopeless to try to get socialized health care. I am not sure why.. but the idea really freaks people out for some reason.