Benjamin has his 9 month well baby exam on Monday. We have a healthy 29 1/4 inch long, 20 lb, 9 oz boy on our hands. He is in the 75th percentile for height, and 50th for weight. (When I am carrying him around, it is hard to imagine 50 babies who are heavier at his age tho!) He had the beginning of a chest cold at this visit but all was well.
However, since then, B-Man has been hacking all week as part of the never ending day-care sickness that just keeps going around. Only this time, he was coughing so hard he made himself puke several times. I had to pick him up early on Thursday and he was feeling so lousy we didn't make him go Friday. He was feeling better Saturday morning, but that is when Paul and I got struck with a stomach bug and went down for the count. I couldn't leave the house let alone get those last minute Christmas errands done. Thank goodness for Carol who came and picked up the man so I could rest. I felt fine while I was laying down, but the smell of his food and chasing him around wasn't working. Paul on the other hand, had to work. After puking in his van, they let him leave a few hours early and we both slept. We didn't feel okay again until we popped awake this morning at 4 am and we were wired. Still nauseous, we managed to get our act together, wrap gifts, and head to Dad's by 8. We are still recovering before my mom and Pete come over tomorrow....
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment