The man's birthday was 3/15 which was a Monday and the first day of my three finals this term. We planned his birthday for Saturday and invited five of his closer friends from school to his favorite playground basically for a play date. He had a blast although I did not remember to take the pictures I wanted to. Taylor Street Ovens made him a fabulous cake. I made a homemade one later for family, but didn't want to subject strangers to my box cooking. :o)
After the party, Paul's parents and sister and kids arrived for a visit. The Weeks' stayed 2 nights and we had a blast! We even had a movie and junk food night and watched Ice Age 3 (the dinosaur one) and I think everyone had a blast. B even made it staying up until 11 without much incident! B particularly enjoys attacking Spencer. We were actually in the middle of the movie when a surprise wrestling match started (video below). Everyone worries about the 9 year-old hurting the 3 year-old, but I think it is the other way around!




No comments:
Post a Comment