Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Standing and... another first

Benjamin has been pulling himself up to standing like crazy. It is like we almost didn't really notice when exactly it started - he is just standing constantly. Even in the tub!

He is so full of hugs too. He pulls himself up on you to nestle with yours or Riley's face. That leads to our other first. In swim class today, he just wanted to cuddle with another student, Cole. Cole just turned a year old last week and is a fantastic swimmer. He loves the pool. He was hugging Benjamin back for like the 10th time and Benjamin bit his cheek! It wasn't super hard or anything, but it did look painful and Cole lost it. He had just had his 12 month shots and this pushed him over the edge. I felt horrible. Benjamin just wanted to hug some more. I hope this isn't any indication of what day care or his pre-school year will be like! :o)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm waiting for a pic of Benjamin standing for all of us who don't get to see him often enough. I can't wait till the next time I get to see him and collect on some of those hugs. It's been too long.