Miranda, I am so sorry that we weren't able to make the fiesta. I remember you walking into class with a newborn... where does time go? On to comments about previous posts. I would love to go and see Obama speak!! Isn't he coming back to Oregon? Also, about the leaving the kid in carseat thing. I feel bad for that mom.. it is a tricky situation. I personally don't leave my kids in the car ever. The only exception is if I am parked in someones driveway.. I may leave them in to run up to the door to drop something off, but I am always right there. I can see how it would be a temptation for moms to leave kids for "quick errands" but I now usually have Chris do those errands so I don't have to lug the kids all over or I go when he can watch the kids.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy!
Miranda,
I am so sorry that we weren't able to make the fiesta. I remember you walking into class with a newborn... where does time go? On to comments about previous posts. I would love to go and see Obama speak!! Isn't he coming back to Oregon? Also, about the leaving the kid in carseat thing. I feel bad for that mom.. it is a tricky situation. I personally don't leave my kids in the car ever. The only exception is if I am parked in someones driveway.. I may leave them in to run up to the door to drop something off, but I am always right there. I can see how it would be a temptation for moms to leave kids for "quick errands" but I now usually have Chris do those errands so I don't have to lug the kids all over or I go when he can watch the kids.
Wow - a year and walking. I can't believe it. Isn't it so much fun????
Post a Comment