Check out this article: http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/national/2008/03/12/Mom.on.Trial/
I didn't think about it much before I had the Man, but since, I have found myself wondering what other parents do. When you have a sleeping baby in the car and you need to stop and get milk at the community quickie mart, what do you do? Do you drag baby in the store with you? Do you lock baby in the car on a cool day and just be gone for a minute? Please share what you do!
P.S. The walking video is coming!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As a mother of a toddler and twinfants, it's almost impossible to drag everyone into the store when I'm by myself. If I need to run to the gas station for something, yes, I do leave the kids in the car. I can see the car while I'm in there, so I don't see a problem with it. If I need something from a bigger store, like Fred Meyer, I go when there's someone with me to help bring the kids in. A friend of mine had police called on her when she left her 4 kids in the car at Freddies.
Post a Comment