Name something we haven't been up to. I dare you!
This week has been crazy. I can't post the pictures now, but I will. But I will warn you we didn't get the camera out as often as I would have liked.
Wednesday was my b-day and I spent it having lunch at Sweat Peas Kid's Cafe with my mommy group and then driving to PDX to pick up Cortni.
Thursday we ran errands and over to Newport to visit my mom and Pete.
Friday we went to Eugene for a bachelor/bachelorette party. The gals had spa day in Eugene and then went to dinner and bars. The boys stayed in for poker night. Both the bachelor and bachelorette were passed out by 10:30. I drove the drunk bus and probably need to get my car detailed.
Saturday we got up at 7:30 (to snow in Eugene!) and had to rush to Medford for a friend's mom's memorial service which started at noon. We made it in the nic of time.
Sunday we went to a wedding in Applegate. It was lovely! Congrats Dad and Carol!
What a busy few days! And a lot of miles on the car!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment