Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A whole lot of firsts and other great pictures

EasterA visit with Aunt Cortni
Finally some good pictures of her with him!!!
And some interesting ones. I think Cortni let him pick out his "clothes". Yes, he is wearing a dishrag and my socks.
First jelly sandwich (we are holding off on the PB longer because my dad is allergic to nuts).First bubble bath
One of the funny faces he likes to make nowAnother good one of Cortni and The ManA not so good one... but I couldn't resist her expression.We went to the beach for mother's day and I had THE PERFECT DAY. Will share soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Congratulations on your new house! :) Thanks for sending us your address. Benjamin is adorable! Genevieve hasn't had fudgesicles, but she sure likes ice cream!

Oh, my... I'm totally giggling at that last photo! :)
Blessings,
Michele :)