Saturday, May 24, 2008

Year in Review

I didn't realize how many pictures and memories I had stored on my camera phone before it busted and I had to switch over to a new one. I never even used the camera on my phone until the Man was born! How could it have become such an important part of my life?! When my phone died and there was a chance I would not be able to get the pictures off, I was near tears. Luckily, two Verizon stores later, I found someone willing to put a little more effort in and tweak the phone just right. Then that phone had the same problem and I had to switch again. Thank goodness the new phone has a data port so I can actually put a 2GB mini disk in it and save everything to my computer! YAY! And I don't even have to mess with the cumbersome VZWPixPlace. So check out the gems that I picked out below. I had to guess at many of the dates, so I hope they are pretty much in order.























































3 comments:

Jo Tan said...

so cute! so adorable!!! ^,^

Kara said...

What a year. I am sure that you will have few years with so much change as this last one!

Kimba said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!! I'm totally with ya, I know I'll have a few showers (and my dad's side of the family is HUGE) so I'm steering clear of a lot of purchases. I think for a crib we might buy one, but we'll also be using a basinet thing his family has that they always use for the grandkids. :) Traditions. I'm hoping to get back up there sometime this summer to visit my friend, so I'll definitely have to coordinate a lunch or something! It would be so fun to see you and everyone else. :) And wow, baby #2!!! I'm so excited for you! Or...for whenever it happens. :)