I had a great day with Paul and The Man. They each got me a card. Benjamin’s had a “World’s Greatest Mom” magnet and fridge picture frame. I thought they were so cute. We now have his picture in a little frame on our fridge. Paul’s card was very sweet too. And by my request, I did not get any presents. YAY! Like we need more stuff around here…. :o)
We went to the Siegels home for breakfast and a devotional and then headed home. It was a perfect day. We ordered pizza and watched movies, including the African Queen, which I had never seen before. Humphrey Bogart and Kathrine Hepburn are fantastic! We took a long nap and had a softball practice. PERFECT! I know many people wouldn’t agree with me, but it was so relaxing and wonderful and Paul and I were getting a long fantastically… it couldn’t be beat!
I would love to hear how all you moms spent your day. Please leave comments!
1 comment:
Hey Miranda,
Good luck with work next week!! I hope that everything goes well. Our Mother's day was nice and mellow. I woke up to breakfeast in bed. We then walked 2 miles each way to and from church... and then just hung out all day. Chris surprised me with a new reclining rocker from the toy factory that I have been wanting since we don't have a rocker. I am a simple gal.. so I don't really want him to pull off a production. Time together.. and extra help around the house is good enough for me. I am anxious to hear how things go.
Post a Comment