Saturday, June 9, 2007
Downloadable BLOG
I recently decided to print my blog to send to my mom, who does not do computers. I found that it is impossible to print in any legible format! Rats! But I found you can download some free software called BookSmart and make it into a book. This works to then print it, but the cool company can also print your project fairly cheaply as a book! Anyway, we aren't there yet, but if you want to print all or part of my blog so far, I have a file I can give you. It is a HUGE (54 MB) acrobat file (any recommendations on how to get that down? Zipping it didn't seem to help). I don't have a way of posting it publically, but if you want the file, I can give you my log-in info to download it from my old student space at OSU. Making it was a very long and time consuming process, but highly recommended. I am contemplating doing this for Benjamin's first year and getting it hard bound! The software was excellent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment