Quick apology to all my coworkers and friends for my EXTREMELY forgetful nursing brain. Merging back into the real world has been a little challenging. I'M SORRY!!
Miranda, Welcome to my life. I have always actually been forgetful and a little unorganized.. but it is so nice that I have things to blame it on now.. being pregnant, nursing... tiredly chasing around a toddler and being pregnant again (people really understand since I have a double whammy now :). I hope that everything is going well with you being back at work. I will stop by one of the playgroups this summer when I am in town!!
1 comment:
Miranda,
Welcome to my life. I have always actually been forgetful and a little unorganized.. but it is so nice that I have things to blame it on now.. being pregnant, nursing... tiredly chasing around a toddler and being pregnant again (people really understand since I have a double whammy now :). I hope that everything is going well with you being back at work. I will stop by one of the playgroups this summer when I am in town!!
Post a Comment