Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blueberry Picking & Visiting in Eugene

Crashed after a long day at KindercareThe usual (jealous) expression of the Riley girl
On Friday, The Man and I went to Eugene and spend the night with Kelly. We had a great tine going out to dinner and hanging out and went blueberry picking on Saturday. I have never done that before so it was a new experience for both B-Man and I. Can't beat u-pick for $1 a pound! It was a quick but fun-filled trip. We even got to see Marilyn and Ed just before heading out.
On the way back, we got to stop by and visit Stephanie & Ian and their little 6 week old treasure, Marshall Darwin. He is so amazing and sweet. Their dogs, Flint (multicolored) and Max (black) were particularly thrilled with Benjamin. Benjamin would just laugh whenever Flint looked at him. It was cute. Max and Flint had been scared of Benjamin in pre-Marshall visits, but now they both love babies. It is amazing. Ian and Steph are already amazing parents and it rally shows in Marshall.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

I love those blueberry pictures (I miss the blueberry picking!!)! He is so cute. :) And fun to see Stephanie and her cute baby! Ah, summer....