Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday Playdate

Yesterday, the man crashed hard after a long day. I know I post enogh sleeping pictures, but I thought he was especially cute. And yes, his toenails are painted. They were the result of my time spent playing in the softball tournament this weekend and leaving him in the care of bored caretakers.
Today we met at the waterfront downtown and picnicked in the shade and played in the fountain. Then we headed off to Jen & Finn's neighborhood pool. Benjamin "swam" for the first time. It was a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! He is sooooo big:-)
How was the softball tournament? Did ya hit a homer?

We have been SOOOOOOOO busy lately. It's unreal. We leave in a week for a cruise and will be back towards the end of August. I'd love to see THE MAN and you sometime when I get back!