Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goodbye to good friends and my last Wednesday playdate

The Van Kleys are moving. Our new parent friends are moving away to Walla Walla. We are very sad about it. While they were packing on Saturday, Benjamin and I took them dinner and chatted a while. Anne was trying to get her girls, Lydia and Charlotte, ready for bed, so Benjamin joined them in the tub. All of them had a blast. And they also loaded us up with lots of cool toys (again!). Thanks for the walker and exersaucer guys! We will miss you but will visit, I promise! And you never know what town our next jobs will be in!
This week I had my very last Wednesday playdate. I am very sad about it. I asked to keep my current schedule t work (working 4 days a week) but they turned me down because there is plenty of work to do. I don't blame them, but I am starting to realize I can't do this forever and I have to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Anyway, for our playdate, we met at the farmer's market and then headed to the pool. We had a great time!

The Man - 5 1/2 monthsAmy and Jonas -6 1/2 months megan & Zak - 2 days older than B-ManKim & Seth - 6 1/2 monthsJen & Finn - 8 1/2 monthsJessye & Ellie - 6 1/2 monthsJen & Shealynn - 8 1/2 months

2 comments:

Kimba said...

Anne is moving to Walla Walla? How sad! I know she'll be missed at the foundation, and definitely by you!
And I forgot to leave you a little comment on the last post - LOVED his face!! :) So cute!
Ugh...sorry about not keeping your schedule. That sucks. You'd think they would, otherwise they might lose you.....

Carol said...

What great pictures, what a fun play date. Benjamin seems so cool in his shades and hat.
I so love that you have this site.