Friday, March 13, 2009

Tough week ends on an upnote

Since getting back from SFO last week, I feel like the Man is constantly testing me. It is a neverending battle. (I do promise to post about the trip soon!)

Anyway, these last 24 hours finally improved. Last night he was stalling before bed and asked to go poop on the potty. He has yet to use it at all. The last time he even sat on it was probably two months ago and he hasn't shown any interest in it since. After a bout the 20th time getting up and down on it, I was about to drag him out and make him go to bed. I gave him one last try and I even turned on the sink water for him. All of a sudden, he gets up and is excited - he peed in the potty! His second birthday is on Sunday!

And then tonight, he counted to sheep all by himself. He counted to 8! Before he would point and I would say the numbers, but this time I said "you do it" and he did! I was impressed and am now feeling rejuvenated. It is amazing how one little thing can make such a difference!

No comments: