Our most favorite was Tin Barn. The lady serving was so fun and entertaining and the wine actually ended up being our favorite as well. Although the tasting wasn't on the winery property - they make it at an industrial complex but have a lovely tasting room. I highly recommend it if you are ever in the area.
We took a break mid-day and went to Sonoma Train Town Railroad. What a cute place! I would say it is comparable (althogh smaller) to Enchanted Forest in Salem. It is this cute unassuming place that as you spend more time there, you discover more neat features. They charged nothing for admission - just $4 each if you wanted to ride the train and then tickets if you went on any of their carnaval rides. The train ride covered their entire 10 acres and stopped in a old-town type set-up (of course the camera was in the car - we didn't expect all that!) with a petting zoo. Benjamin loved it!
1 comment:
I so love these! Even though I couldn't be there it is nice to see these pictures.
Love,
Grammy Carol
Post a Comment